Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

New Month. New Tastes. New People. New Start.

Three weeks now until I begin my long journey to Colorado! Time has flown by and the anticipation has me excited and overwhelmed at the same time. Putting God first is hard, but important. Music is what keeps me most connected with God. David Crowder's C.D. is only $13.99 on iTunes which includes 34 songs!










Song of the week: The Sound of Light and Interlude 


Artist of the week: David Crowder


Album of the week: Give Us Rest









                                         Get This Look 4 Less:

It is hard finding fun, cute, and cheap, summer dresses. Here is one outfit I love. It is fun and inexpensive!




















Bebe= $89.99                                                                            Target= $19.99 


                                Vanity= Bracelets, Necklace, Ring  $12
                                                


Family is important to me and now that I will be leaving them it is essential I spend some quality time with each of my family members, my mom especially. One way we love to connect is to sit down and watch a romantic movie. I swear we have watched Pride and Prejudice at least 15 or 16 times. I even went out and bought my own copy at Target for $5! (STEAL!)



Genre of the week: Romance

Movie of the week: Pride & Prejudice

Series of the week: Downton Abbey










Recently, I have been trying some new foods. I am not very adventurous so this was a big change for me. Protein is definitely something I struggle with getting into my diet. So here is my most recent recipe for a protein-filled and healthy breakfast or lunch!

Parfait Blues:
2 Cups of Cheerios (Plain or Multi-Grain)
1 Cup of Blueberry Yogurt (Chobani is my favorite)
1 Banana (Sliced)
1 Cup of Lite Whipped Topping
1/2 Cup of Blueberry's 
1/3 Cup of Granola (Sprinkled on top)
































1 Timothy 4:12


XOXO,
Mimi













No comments:

Post a Comment